“Market of grain processing” will be one of the main section of the conference Grain & Maritime Days in Odessa-2021. The experts will discuss the global and Ukrainian trends of flour and groats market.
Rodion Rybchinskiy, Head of Millers of Ukraine, will moderate the section.
The representatives of the milling market, industry associations and authorities will take part in the dialogue:
- Sergiy Sakirkin, Head of Processing, Agrarian Fund
- Alexander Taranenko, Director, Ukrainian Bakers’ Association
- Alexander Bondarchuk, Director, Stern Ingredients Ukraine
- Andriy Sharan, Head of representative office of Bühler AG in Ukraine, General Director of Bühler Service
- Roman Leshchenko, Minister of Agricultural Policy of Ukraine (online)
- Alexander Zhemoyda, Head of Department of multilateral and bilateral trade agreements at Ministry for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine
The key topics to discuss will be:
- Bread market: desires of bread producers and harsh reality…
- Trendy products of Mühlenchemie for Ukrainian flour market
- Modern technologies of flour quality improvement
- Agricultural policy of Ukraine in 2021/22 MY
- Development prospects for export of value-added products
Buhler and Mühlenchemie sponsors the section.
Millers of Ukraine and Ukrainian Bakers’ Association supports the section.