Ukraine will export not more than 110 thsd tonnes of flour in 2020/21 MY, declared Rodion Rybchinskiy, Head of Millers of Ukraine, within Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa-2021 on May 27.
What is GMD?
For the 20th times the largest international event Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa 2021 will gather experts of grain and marine business.
On May 26-27, you will get:
- Great informational platform with hot discussions of the latest issues
- 30+ speakers from leading global analytical agencies, international organizations and trading companies
- Business communication and informal networking
- Complex of activities where you can chose the most interesting for you
- Pleasant atmosphere and unforgettable emotions by the Black Sea
Key topics of the conference:
- World economic crisis and food security: consequences of “shocks” of 2020 and prospects for recovering
- Agribusiness financing: lessons from defaults of 2020
- Global grain market: challenges of 2020/21 MY and prospects for 2021/22 MY
- Importers & exporters of wheat: changes of trade policy
- China as the key factor of market trends
- Results of “hot” 2020/21 MY in Black Sea region, key factors and forecasts for 2021/22 MY
- Harvest-2021: estimates of production and distribution of major grains in Ukraine and Russia
- Marine transportation of grain: global prospects and modern challenges
- New trends of agricultural and marine business in Ukraine and the world
The agenda includes the open interview with the key speakers, discussion panels.
We will hold the event with observance of all required health and safety regulations.
Please, contact the organizing committee for any details regarding participation, sponsorship or presentation options.Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa 2021 – participation without barriers!
Grain & Maritime Days in Odessa CONFERENCE
The large-scale international event, which is traditionally held in the sea capital of Ukraine — Odessa, almost at the edge of grain seasons, in the last week of May.
>> Read more
ODESSA SHIPPING PARTY
Odessa Shipping Party is the largest networking event for the shipping professionals, held in every May in Odessa, Ukraine. Directors of shipping companies from Austria, Switzerland, Cyprus, the UAE, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Korea, Monaco, the UK and other countries visited event at 2019. Last year, over 300 experts in transport, shipping and international trade visited the annual Odessa Shipping Dinner.
>> Read more
Despite current restrictions in many countries due to COVID-19 pandemic, Grain&Maritime Days will allow everyone interested to attend the event by choosing the most suitable option – live communication or online format.
Organizers, Sponsors and Partners
The higher demand for corn from China will push the volume of the global corn trade up by 7% in the current season, declared Denis Drechsler, Project Manager of Agricultural Market Information System (AMIS), FAO, within Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa-2021 on May 26.